Internal Audit Department provides independent, objective assurance and consulting services designed to add value and improve the Company’s operations.
The scope of work of Internal Audit Department is to monitor and determine whether the internal control system as designed, is adequate and functioning in a manner to ensure:
• Financial, managerial and operating information is accurate, reliable and timely
• Compliance with the policies, standards, procedures and applicable laws and regulations
• Resources are acquired economically, used efficiently and adequately protected
• Quality and continuous improvement are foster in the company’s control process.
As a System Controller, Internal Audit Department along with core implementation team of SAP is also responsible for:
• Review of business process controls at regular intervals.
• Change Management of Business Process.
• Authorization of Access at various level of Business Process.
Core implementation team includes members from IT, Finance & Head of Supply Chain.
The Compliance Committee is a standing subcommittee of the Board of Directors (BoD) of BHP that has general responsibility and to oversee the Company’s compliance and ethics programs, policies and procedures.
The purpose of the Committee is to oversee the Company’s implementation of compliance programs, policies and procedures that are designed to respond to the various compliance and regulatory risks facing the Company