Placement is one of a key HR function. Barrett Hodgson Pakistan thrives on its human resources for achieving its strategic and business objectives. It has a highly motivated team manning various departments who have clearly laid down roles to perform. The objective of a well-designed job is to enable management and staff to strive at their optimum to achieve desired results, we believe that;
• Our people are our most valuable asset.
• We view Human Resources as a competitive advantage.
• We ensure business goals are realized through people while meeting their own personal aspirations and development.
• We ensure only motivated and professionally qualified people are employed.
• Barrett Hodgson is an equal opportunity employer with policies to ensure there is no discrimination on the basis of caste, creed, sex, etc..
The objective is to hire the right person for the right job at the right time and place qualified and experienced individuals fulfilling the pre-determined standards demanded by the position and established by the Company. Selection process is transparent and done strictly on merit and No under age employment as per relevant laws is made/effective.
If you think you are meeting the job specification and requirements and have the passion for success and ability to perform and grow, apply now at email@example.com .
Male / Female candidates having Bachelor’s degree preferably in Computer Science are encouraged to apply for the above vacant position. Should have in-depth knowledge of SAP S/4 HANA QM / PM modules’ functionalities / scenarios and working knowledge of back & forth integration of these modules with other SAP modules. 1-2 years Experience, preferably with a Pharmaceutical Manufacturing / Marketing Company.
Male Pharmacist required with 1-2 years working experience in sterile manufacturing area, should have good communication and computer skills.
Male Pharmacist required with 4-5 years working experience in sterile manufacturing area and must possess sound knowledge of aseptic processing, excellent communication, administrative and computer skills.